 Space / 15681
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:14:08 GMT

Jon,
you say that you want to stick to the 48x48 modules, but since I do not have
a 48x48 AND just bought 10 crater plates, I was planning to begin mine as a
9 crater plate module (which is equal to 4 48's). I plan to ensure that the
final geometry and universality is identical to the published standards.

Excellent concept. Makes me regret having missed this meeting at Brickfest.
It was also good to meet you.

Aaron Sneary
Secondary Systems

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message

I also had an interesting idea.  What if someone made a
super module using four 48x48 baseplates and had eight corridors (two on
each
side?) Even a long module on two baseplates, or and 'L' shaped module on
three
baseplates.  Working out the Geometrics for smaller baseplates would be
interesting as well.

Yup we've discussed stuff like that.  It would certainly be interesting down
the road but for now (to keep it as focused as possible in the beginning) we
would like to focus on the single 48x48 baseplate modules.

Thanks for the input!

-Jon