 Space / 15631
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 01:19:11 GMT

"Paul Hanson" <paul.hanson@latitude.com> wrote in message
news:Gzvtrw.85t@lugnet.com...

I agree - this look like a lot of fun. I've been skeptical of group • projects
in the past, but this looks like it just might work. I'll have to get busy
on my module.

One question: I didn't find a link for submitting a module - is a post on
Lugnet enough?

I just put my email (copy and paste cause I'm sick of spider spam) and a
link to lugnet.space in the 'links' section.  Hope that helps!

If this really takes off it might be cool to track the various builders and
LUGs who contribute.

And to clarify:  This is a project for *everyone* even if you're not in a
LUG or going to be meeting up with other Lego fans-- If you want to build
one and share it please do!

-Jon