 Space / 15628
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:38:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.announce, Jon Palmer writes:
I was going to wait for Chris Giddens to get home from vacation but I just
finished this page on his site (and I'm impatient) so I thought I'd unveil
it:

http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase01.html

This is SO cool! I love group projects, and this looks really well thought out.

But you know what I like best? ....
mousing over the computer screens! :-D
call me simple, but they had me delightfully mesmerized.

Is this the site's announcement too? love the URL.. Can't wait to see more.

-Suz

I agree - this look like a lot of fun. I've been skeptical of group projects
in the past, but this looks like it just might work. I'll have to get busy
on my module.

One question: I didn't find a link for submitting a module - is a post on
Lugnet enough?

- Paul

You're not the only one Suz - I was playing with the computer screen
rollovers too!  :-)