 Space / 15630
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 01:14:15 GMT

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message
news:Gzvsx1.69K@lugnet.com...

This is SO cool! I love group projects, and this looks really well thought
out.

Glad you like it!  We're hoping it'll be a hit. :-)

But you know what I like best? ....
  mousing over the computer screens! :-D
call me simple, but they had me delightfully mesmerized.

That rocks.  I actually did the same thing after I made those.

Is this the site's announcement too? love the URL.. Can't wait to see
more.

The site isn't really ready yet.  I'll probably get Chris' personal
creations section going in a little bit but the main portion of the site
will have to wait a while longer.

-Jon