 Space / 15680
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:04:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jon Palmer writes:
<snip>
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase01.html

Announcement!
Secondary Systems has announced the permanent grounding of the
Trundeller, its four-man exploration vehicle seen here:
The ship will be overhauled and intergrated into a research module for the
Moonbase project. Work to begin within the month.

Components earmarked to remain are:
Primary hull
Computer core
Sensor packet
Storage compartments

The following systems will be salvaged for sale or use elsewhere:
Propulsion- primary, impulse, and repulsorlift thrusters
Landing gear
Cockpit
Redundant shielding on ventral, side, and aft bulkheads.

Aaron Sneary
Secondary Systems
"We can retrofit almost anything!"