 Space / 15633
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 01:27:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jon Palmer writes:
I was going to wait for Chris Giddens to get home from vacation but I just
finished this page on his site (and I'm impatient) so I thought I'd unveil
it:

http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase01.html

Looks like a cool idea! The only suggestion I would make is instead of 2 1x2
technic bricks on the connectors, use 1 on the left, and a 1x2 brick with
technic pin on the right (or vice versa) - saves worrying about technic pins!

ROSCO