 Space / 15699
RE: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:38:43 GMT

Hey Brian.  You sent me an email as well but I think its
identical to this so I'll just reply here.  I haven't been
able to get to that page yet.  It says something about it
being 'down for maintenance' or something.

Try:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/brian_h_nielsen/moonbase/moonba
se.htm
--Bram