 Space / 15775
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:09:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Hey Brian.  You sent me an email as well but I think its identical to this
so I'll just reply here.  I haven't been able to get to that page yet.  It
says something about it being 'down for maintenance' or something.

I also appreciate your thoughts on module conncetion, but unless a bunch of
other people speak up and say a similar thing I think we'll go with the
current method.

Thanks again!

-Jon