 Space / 15724
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:39:32 GMT

"Alexander Zwagerman" <alexander@zwagerman.net> wrote in message
news:H01w28.547@lugnet.com...
Greetings builders!

Many thanx to all you who have started this project. Is it too late to
pledge my allegiance? This is a truly inspirational project. I have two
questions which may or may not have been answered in the discussion: Can
someone who is unlikely to visit future gatherings participate virtually? • Is
this a continuing project or is there some deadline for exhibition or • such?

Alexander

Hey Alexander.  Please build anything you want. :-)  Just because you make a
module and you can't hook it up to another doesn't mean you can't
participate.
This goes for everyone. Even if you think you'll never get to add your
module to a moonbase it'll be very cool to see the ideas you come up with.

There is NO deadline to this.  Its open to anyone at anytime.

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

-Jon