 Space / 15901
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project (Super-Modules)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:03:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
We've decided to allow any grey 32x32 baseplates.  However, any 32x baseplates
must be arranged in a 3x3 square.  A 96x96 "super-module" can have up to 8
corridor connections, but each and every one of the exterior corridors *must*
use the same specifications as for the 48x baseplate.

Cool!  This should foster creativity while still conforming to the original
standard.

I've also been thinking about other things to connect to those standard
exterior corridors, but I've got little time to build and most of the LEGO
collection will remain in storage (at least another year or two).

Jeff