 Space / 15902
Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 22:22:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Yaron Dori writes:
Well not quite a clone
I sure like to see a spaceship like:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6985
for example in violet/purple with a little yellow or white

Not Bad!
The Glow-in-the-dark bricks are an innovative idea!!!
But the white bricks just don’t look right…
How about replacing them with a color that’d
be far more interesting.       ~Like chrome!

The design possibilities for a new Space set with
‘Glow-Bricks®’ TM  & Chrome elements coupled
with purple would certainly provide an intriguing model.

here is how it suppose to look:
(or http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/6985/6985.jpg)

Thanks again for the illumination!
It really helps us visualize the finished-product
when we have such wonderful renditions pre-drafted.

                                    --==RïçhårÐ==--