 General / 37801
Re: $Here’s the Deal$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:46:06 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Yaron Dori writes:
It won't be the first ‘Variant’ LEGO ever produced,
I remember one:
on 1992 LEGO produced
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4554
that on 1996 was ‘Variant’ to
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2150

Also <set:2148> Imagination Celebration truck in yellow was the same as
<set:3442> Legoland Calif. truck in red. Any more?