 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4945
Re: $Here’s the Deal$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 02:48:00 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, William Howard writes:
.             Why stop at a single colour?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Allan Bedford writes:
My thoughts exactly.  I think if you're going to 'recolor'
a set, then why not utilize the more realistic recent colors
to their max.  Mix light and dark grey together (in this case)
to give the feeling of mixed stones in the walls.

-These ideas just keep gettin’ better!               =P
Why limit ourselves to a single color?
When we can make both camps happy!!!

          (((Multi-Color Mixin’)))

A Dark-Gray 375/6075 speckled with
standard Gray and sand-Blue would indeed
offer a well-weathered and worn look…

(or)

And for those who’d rather Tan…
How about a Tan and Brown mix to
infer a sense of timber construction!
(Now I'd buy this…at first I wasn’t to
thrilled about just Tan alone, but Tan and
Brown together would be truly spectacular.)

~And again, why stop there!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

How about, making the base-plates
for the Dary Gray/Gray/sand-Blue
model in the new sand-green color.

(and)

For the Tan & Brown model a new
sand-red plate would fit perfectly!!!

I really hope someone out there is listening
to the whole idea expressed in this thread.
I think some of the new colors open up
whole new creative worlds.

Gawd, as do I!
Cause I'm really crusading to make
this concept visible to those responsible
for implementing such actions.

         ¤Sincerely,

                       --==RïçhårÐ==--