 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4930
Re: $Here’s the Deal$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:51:15 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
Hm, very tantalising subject. Do we still do polls somewhere in the community?
If so, I'm very curious about the outcome of the following question:

Would you buy a re-issue of set #375/6075 (Yellow Castle) preferebly in a
Light and/or Dark Gray color version?
With friendly greetings (I would), M. Moolhuysen.

~My _Magic 8-Ball_ says that:      “All signs point to Yes!”
But seriously, quite a few people already expressed interest;

Tom Stang: would have done a gray 375, I would have voted for it instantly.
Allan Bedford: I would as well. I could turn it into buildings other than a
castle.
Larry Pieniazek:   LEGO(r) should consider re-releasing sets in other colors.
Manfred Moolhuysen: Would you buy a re-issue of set #375/6075 (I would)
Mark Wilburn:     I'd like an all-gray castle as well, instead of yellow.
Kevin Salm:    So I remain hopeful that we _will_ see some variants.
Benjamin Medinets:  Hopefully yes.... I prefer Light Grey myself.
Richard Noeckel:          Variants are so promising.

And I'm sure there are many, many others who feel the same way…
We just need to let TLG know that we’d support such a direction.

                  Confidently,

                                             --==RïçhårÐ==--