 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4927
Re: $Here’s the Deal$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:27:08 GMT

Hm, very tantalising subject. Do we still do polls somewhere in the community?
If so, I'm very curious about the outcome of the following question:

Would you buy a re-issue of set #375/6075 (Yellow Castle) preferebly in a
Light and/or Dark Gray color version?

With friendly greetings (I would), M. Moolhuysen.