 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4928
4927  |  4929
Subject:
Official posts at a glance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 22:30:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.lego.direct, René Hoffmeister writes:
I'm wondering why it's not possible to let TLC post coloured if the topic is
TLC-related (like announcements or official answers) and uncoloured (like we
all) if the topic is normal discussion between us.  [...]

Cool idea -- nice to be able to distinguish visually.  We're actually going to
try something a little different than coloring the topic/subject title... an
idea from long ago: on the web interface, we're going to display an itty bitty
red square resembling the LEGO logo next to the name of the poster when it's
an official post (i.e., coming from a lego.com address).  Same thing for
lugnet.com -- an itty bitty tri-colored triangle.  Should be ready shortly.

--Todd