 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4951
Re: $Here’s the Deal$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:52:39 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Dear Yaron,

you would do a big favour to me, if you were able to upload two more pictures:

- 375 castle in standard yellow
- 375 castle in tan (sandcolour is in fact my favorite colour for this castle)

Well I uploaded them again to

or in short:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/YellowCastle/375tan.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/YellowCastle/375yellow.jpg

if the tan is not exactly the shed you wanted then
mail me the RGB values for the color
and I'll gladly upload another one

as for the gate:
the original red but I hope we can all agree black is much better

We live to build

Yaron Dori