 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4985
Re: $Here?s the Deal$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:46:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Yaron Dori writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
color scheme?--dude!--Black-TRON!, Black-TRON! Black-TRON! Black-TRON!

The only problem with Black-TRON! is when we make a change of the colors
(the concept of this thread: legends with new colors)
it won't be Black-TRON! anymore

Yaron Dori

Love this thread!  You all have excellent ideas and inspiration!!

I think we could do a Multi-Gray-TRON with Sand-Green highlights on anything
in LEGO re-issues and we'd all be happy.

I'm still waiting for a SPACE theme using a Trans-Purple canopy (and other)
elements, mostly Dark Gray structure with Light Gray accents.
PURPLE-GRAY-TRON!!!
-Aaron-

Now serious: Jeffrey & Aaron
Thanks for the comments, as not a space fan, I believe
that if your heart set on Black-Tron! that's cool
If there is a particular LEGO Black-Tron! you wish to come out
as a legend now is the time to suggest it.
I'll even try to do my best to promote it (in different colors ofcourse)

Bye

Yaron Dori