 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4989
Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:05:15 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Noeckel writes:
Not Bad!
The Glow-in-the-dark bricks are an innovative idea!!!
But the white bricks just don’t look right…
How about replacing them with a color that’d
be far more interesting.       ~Like chrome!

The design possibilities for a new Space set with
‘Glow-Bricks®’ TM  & Chrome elements coupled
with purple would certainly provide an intriguing model.

here is how it suppose to look:
(or http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/irod/6985/6985.jpg)

Thanks again for the illumination!
It really helps us visualize the finished-product
when we have such wonderful renditions pre-drafted.
First of all I'd like to thank you for the support
Second about the Chrome color, do you (or anybody) know the RGB combination
for it? if so I'd update the draft

Thanks again

Yaron Dori