 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4944
Re: $Here’s the Deal$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, William Howard writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Yaron Dori writes:
I built them both in LDraw (Nothing like a site):

Why stop at a single colour?

My thoughts exactly.  I think if you're going to 'recolor' a set, then why
not utilize the more realistic recent colors to their max.  Mix light and
dark grey together (in this case) to give the feeling of mixed stones in the
walls.

I really hope someone out there is listening to the whole idea expressed in
this thread.  I think some of the new colors open up whole new creative worlds.

All the best,
Allan B.