 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5005
Re: $Here?s the Deal$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 04:26:22 GMT

<SNIP>

Now serious: Jeffrey & Aaron
Thanks for the comments, as not a space fan, I believe
that if your heart set on Black-Tron! that's cool
If there is a particular LEGO Black-Tron! you wish to come out
as a legend now is the time to suggest it.
I'll even try to do my best to promote it (in different colors ofcourse)

Bye

Yaron Dori

Why of course!

1>  6987 MESSAGE-INTERCEPT BASE
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6987
AND
2>  6954 RENEGADE
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6954
AND
3>  6874 ALIENATOR
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6876
AND because LEGO said so!
4>  6941 BATTRAX
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6941

ALL OF THESE !!!NEED!!! TO BE RE-RELEASED IN THESE COLORS LISTED HERE:
-Minifigures could be wearing Ice Planet 2002 (Dark Gray Torso and Legs with
Light Blue Arms and Hips) gear with Dark Gray Helmet, Black Ice Visor, Black
Gloves and Black Airtank.
-Smoke Color transparent parts,
-Dark Gray structures (in place of black),
-Light Blue in place of the Yellow elements.

Heck, why not expand the line with "other stuff I'd like"!

1>  6984 GALACTIC MEDIATOR
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6984
AND
2>  6957 SOLAR SNOOPER
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6957

RE-RELEASEING THESE IN NEW COLORS WOULD BE A VERY GOOD IDEA!
-Minifigures could be the same Space Police 2 design (NO Blacktron 2 uniforms
please for bad guys, replace with my suggested guys.) with TAN
Helmets, PURPLE Visors, TAN Airtanks, PURPLE Body and Legs with TAN Hips and
Arms and Purple Gloves.
-Purple Transparent Elements,
-Tan color to replace the Light Gray,
-Dark Gray to replace the Black.

Those are the major changes I'd like to see, LEGO or others can make changes
to other parts or colors where they see fit.  But man, those would rock!
Thanks!
-Aaron-