 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4948
Re: $Here’s the Deal$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:36:36 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Yaron Dori writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
Would you buy a re-issue of set #375/6075 (Yellow Castle) preferebly in a
Light and/or Dark Gray color version?

So Richard, Manfred and all others

I built them both in LDraw (Nothing like a site):

My personal faviourt is light gray altough Richard have
a point since dark gray is much harder to find

We live to build

Yaron Dori

Dear Yaron,

you would do a big favour to me, if you were able to upload two more pictures:

- 375 castle in standard yellow
- 375 castle in tan (sandcolour is in fact my favorite colour for this castle)

Kind Rergards

Ben