 Space / 15629
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:46:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jon Palmer writes:
I was going to wait for Chris Giddens to get home from vacation but I just
finished this page on his site (and I'm impatient) so I thought I'd unveil
it:

http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase01.html

HUGE thanks to anyone who has ever offered support in establishing a group
building standard. Also, thanks to:

-Adrian Drake
-Chris Giddens
-Felix Greco
-Paul Hartzog
-Bram Lambrecht
-Jonathon Mizner
-ALL others who offered support and ideas at our roundtable or online.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

This sounds really cool!  Its a great idea, and I would love to see a
complete moonbase.  Only, I can't attend Brickfest, (too young) and can't
submit anything.  :-/

-JHK