 Space / 15644
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:38:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase01.html

But I find the black text on blue to be a serious eyestrain.

Did they change something? It's white for me. (VERY neat site by the way).
Are you suppressing different font colors in your browser preferences?

It's funny, but that hadn't occurred to me until you wrote that, so I got all
flustered and checked on my preferences.  :-)  But alas, that's not it.  I'm
using Netscape Communicator 4.72 (old but not ancient) and everything is set up
right.  I checked because I'm at work and they just swapped out my PC for a new
one and maybe the settings on the image were dumb...but they aren't.

I'm not sure anymore how the HTML elements are supposed to interact, but in the
set it to black.  Is this older version of Netscape interpreting wrong?

Anyway, it's worth noting that at least on some non-ancient browsers (assuming
I'm really not just doing something wrong) it doesn't look right.

Chris