 Space / 15632
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 01:21:23 GMT

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Gzvu5E.96v@lugnet.com...

This sounds really cool!  Its a great idea, and I would love to see a
complete moonbase.  Only, I can't attend Brickfest, (too young) and can't
submit anything.  :-/

If you want to build one go ahead!  We'd love to see any modules out there.
Even ones that will only ever connect to one other module.  (or never
connect to anything for that matter)  Share your ideas!

-Jon