 Space / 15638
Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 05:34:40 GMT

Hi all,

This sounds like a really fun idea.  Castle did something similar at
Brickfest, and it sounded fun from the discussion and pictures (I wasn't
able to go :(  oh well, next time).

I know that 48x48 is more available in gray now, but when I think Classic
Space I think of the 32x32 crater and launchpad plates.  I'm sure you
discussed the pros and cons of the two different sizes, but at some point
these should be included, if only at the edges.  Of course, it would be easy
enough to incorporate a launching area off to one side of the base using the
road and launchapd plates.

Bruce