 Space / 15776
Re: Me too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:49:55 GMT

<snip>

Ahh, the one Life On Mars set I don't have.  I love LOM for parts, really I
do.  But The Aero Tube Hanger was just too expensive for me, and I never
caught one on sale.  C'est La Vie.

-Adrian

Life on Mars is currently 20% off at the Lego Outlets (at least at
Dawsonville, GA (706)-216-2800, and Atlanta/Lawrenceville, GA (678) 847-6078

last I checked, they still had Aero-tube hangars, Recon Mech (sand red),
Solar Explorer, and the excavation searcher (which has a 2x2 round tile with
a cool Leonardo Davinci inspired human drawing, but done in minifig), as
well as a few smaller sets (some with sand green plates also).

Scott Lyttle