 Space / 15634
Re: Et In Arcadia Lego - new MOC: Locust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 03:50:30 GMT

thx much Mladen,
i've learned a whole lot about color
from studying your work,

and in fact the entire inspiration
for this moc came from your recent
troop transport (i was looking at
the soldiers and just wishing that
they had over-the-shoulder harnesses)

so i built some :-)

-paul

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Very cool Paul... VERY cool! ;-)

The colour scheme and your use of the new canopies is fantastic. I also like
the amount of attention you spent on detailing the troop pods (I woulda just
added some basic seats and said "good riddance, I'm done with 'em" :-D).
Overall, good stuff!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes: