 Space / 15766
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 7/27/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:20:07 GMT

I saw this on a Brickfest folder....it's a great design.  Jonathan was
saying that he had actually built his at the same time or before the EYOT
but was just waiting on the windscreen.  I like this width Jonathan's
produces much better than mine....I think a retrofit will be in the works.

BTW Jonathan, your space tug is a brillant piece....I love the tadpole-like
quality of it.  It's already been 'borrowed' into a couple of my sketches :>

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone.

Please see three new creations on my website.

T-5 Gunpod

Jonathan Mizner had one of these of his own design
at Brickfest.  Pic is here:

OV-128 Police Sentinel

funky. i like the gun barrel (1x2 w/ rounded bits)

Nautilus Patrol Craft

ahh, very cool, like a mini-neverwhere.

:-)

-paul