 Space / 15933
Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:49:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Luke Ma writes:
   If you would like an even closer analogy, take a look at the basic of
harmonic analysis (more homework ;) ).

I've done some peeking around the internet for Harmonic analysis - there are
some sites that mention it in a musical context, but most appear to be about
mathematics.
It's good to stretch your brain once in awhile, but I think I've already
reached my limit on how much I can learn about music for this week...

In lugnet.space, Damien Guichard writes:
You can't take any model and
decompose it using my system. Because not every model can be built using my
system. Again, my system is neither unique nor universal.

Do you have any intention of expanding it?  Maybe including technic?

One last point: Classic space made regular use of brackets to attach
engines, etc.  Would these be classified as accessories?  The 'accessories'
catalog entry includes hinges and turntables.  What do you think of adding
an entry for parts that act as a support for other bricks but change the
orientation of the studs?  Even classic space was not strictly studs-on-top.

Jeff J