 Space / 15745
Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:34:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Luke Ma writes:
AWESOME..I agree with todd here.  I don't know where this should go but it
should definitely be kept.
I agree with some others' opinions that this does not necessarily benefit
the lay reader to a great degree.  However, I think that as people do more
and more with Legos and create things that border on the abstract, this will
be a great framework within which to think.

Definitely a great foundation started by Damien - it is tools like this that
allow hobbies to evolve into something bigger.

i.e. If an expert builder were to formally train novices, a language like this
would be crucial.
Or, it could allow all kinds of ways to quantify our models: perhaps the ratio
of ornamental to constructive constructors would be the greeblie factor, the
number of constructive constructors would be the complexity...  Neat-o!

Jeff J