 Space / 15746
Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:23:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
Inspired by Jon Palmer's m-wing, I decided to do something similar with a
few of those stubby bionicle legs.  The Megaera is the result.  It's on the
space page.  Enjoy!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Very nice job, Adrian.  I am always impressed when someone builds a space
MOC in another color besides gray because of the limited assortment of
pieces that are available in the other colors.

Thanks for another inspiring use of the Bionicle parts.  I have been trying
for a little while now to figure out a way to incorporate them, but as of
yet have not found a satisfying use for them.  Jon, definitely got me
thinking of some different ways to use them, and now you have presented some
other uses for them.

Thanks again for the inspiration...

Keep Building,
   - Jim F.