 Space / 15731
Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:55:26 GMT

Thanks.  There's a real challenge in incorporating bioinicle parts into
normal creations, because they never have studs on them, so you have to get
creative when attaching and detailing them.  I'm still not exactly sure how
Jon got all those greeblies in and around the bionicle legs on his m-wing,
so he's got the innovation there :)

Adrian

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
A truly innovative design, with that cool use of Bionicle parts. I can see
the M-wing inspired you, but you really took the idea further and improved
on it, with all respect to Jon's great work of course.

Alexander

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
Inspired by Jon Palmer's m-wing, I decided to do something similar with a
few of those stubby bionicle legs.  The Megaera is the result.  It's on the
space page.  Enjoy!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com