 Space / 15756
Re: New MOC: Megaera Light Attack Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 20:04:46 GMT

This is a wild little ship, Adrian... a real bruiser.

The brown, tan and grey just make the stubby-tuff design sing. Well, grunt
loudly at any rate.

Amazed.  Again.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
Inspired by Jon Palmer's m-wing, I decided to do something similar with a
few of those stubby bionicle legs.  The Megaera is the result.  It's on the
space page.  Enjoy!

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com