 Space / 15747
Re: Announcing the Tranclast Type C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:33:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Vehicle:
atmospheric
Designation:
Tranclast Type C
Photo Archive:
Snip<

I apologize for the poor photos, I finished it late at night, but Tim
Deering wanted me to photograph it too...so I did, at 4 AM.  I may take
better photos at a later date.  Please LMKWYT!

Very Cool design you have.  Were you inspired by any specific thing or is
this an original design?  Great use of the Alpha team cockpit, I have been
having trouble incorporating it into some of my designs.

Question:  Can you explain how the wings are able to rotate?  Since I am at
work and don't have the pieces to play with, I can't quite grasp the
technique you used to allow this motion.

Keep building,
  - Jim F.