 Space / 15780
Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:03:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
In lugnet.space, Damien Guichard writes:
Hi Jon Palmer,

I also have designed a "space building standard" concept.
It is not designed by a group.
It is of a much finer granularity (brick level).
It is also somewhat terse so I expect no popularity.

http://brickcaster.multimania.com/misc/building_calculus

Nevertheless, I want to submit it to www.classic-space.com as it's the
natural place for it, how should I proceed?
Then I would remove it from my site.

That's neat!  But how do you use this?  What does it add to your building,
analysis, or other abilities?

thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Building competence has great successes in showings but is miserable in
sharing. Not because of egoism but lack of a foundation to communicate it.
Surely I only present known assemblies. But I present them in a new way, a
framework to think, solve and share your building problems.

Thanks for criticism,

Damien