 Space / 15833
Re: New space building standard and submission to www.classic-space.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:32:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch writes:

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:H03L6z.pK@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Damien Guichard writes:
Hi Jon Palmer,

I also have designed a "space building standard" concept.
It is not designed by a group.
It is of a much finer granularity (brick level).
It is also somewhat terse so I expect no popularity.

http://brickcaster.multimania.com/misc/building_calculus

[...]

I guess I just don't see a usable outcome of your, albeit elegant, work.

I do - it seems like the perfect foundation for designing a computer program
that designs MOCs. Not necessarily good ones, but I quite like the idea of a
program that randomly constructs something in a second or two on the press
of a button, so I can press "next!"... "next!"... "next!"... until it shows
me something as a suggestion that gets a REAL idea going in my head.

--
Cheers,
Paul

Hi Paul,