 Space / 15842
Re: MOC: Lynx All Terrain Defense Vehicle - Full Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 00:30:55 GMT

Thanks John!  There are no other modules as of yet, but as stated there are
more on the horizon....

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
Wow, that's cool, Gil!  I like the way you lined up all the wedges and SNOT
to make the design.  I also like the modularity, (have you made any other
modules more it? the Gatling pulse gun, and the assymetrical cocpit!

Cool!

-JHK
In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

Continuing to develop leading edge defense solutions, Toradoch Systems is
proud to announce the arrival of the Lynx:  All Terrain Defense Vehicle.

PLMKWYT

Cheers,
-G

PS.  Many thanks to Adrian Drake and the contributors of the turbocycle run
of earlier this year for inspirations.  Vroom vroom.