 Space / 15841
Re: MOC: Lynx All Terrain Defense Vehicle - Full Launch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 00:28:05 GMT

Many thanks Mladen!

Actually, the shock absorber works fairly well.  It is on an angle, but
rotates on both a small axle in the interior of the body, and the main axle
of the back drive.  The shaft can freely move over the conveniently angled
bottom of the black patterned droid body and handles vertical movement well.
It's a pretty tough little customer.

I plan to use interchangable weapon and utility pods over some of my future
MOC's....chances are you'll see the gatpulse again!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Ooo... Truly an "all terrain" vehicle. I like your use of all those wedges; the
overall shape is very angular. The rear also interests me... How does the shock
absorber "work" (shouldn't it work up & down, not at an angled)? Is the
assembly flimsy?

Anyways, cool MOC, even though I'm not a big fan of these 'cycles.

BTW extra props for putting that rotary pulse gun there...

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings,

- snip -

PLMKWYT

Cheers,
-G

PS.  Many thanks to Adrian Drake and the contributors of the turbocycle run
of earlier this year for inspirations.  Vroom vroom.