 Space / 15844
Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:59:43 GMT

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well I probably won't make it to Brickfest but I decided to build a Module
for the MoonBase. I just uploaded the pics and it needs to be moderated, • so
it should be viewable in a day or two.

I have had an idea to do a space diner for a while and then I saw the
moonbase project and decided to combine the two. Hey Spacemen need to eat
too :).

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

Oh my God!!!  Is that Darth Vader?!?!  Oh, can I have your autograph?!?
You're my favorite dark lord!!!  My sister is sooooooooooo gonna love this!
Do galactic celebrities visit your establishment often?

I love all the little details like the juke box, the soda fountains, and
that thing on the roof (not the rocket, that other grey thing with the dome
top, though the rocket is great too).  The bot is a nice touch, too.  I
assume all that other stuff is air
filtration equipment and what-not.  Looks very realistic - definitely a lot
of thought put into everything.

                -- Tom