 Space / 15807
Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 05:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:

It's perfect.  It's exactly the kind of thing I was imagining as we put
together the standard.  I love the fact that it's completely covered with
details.  Some that stood out...the color transition from grey to white, the
yellow columns, the great exterior greeblies, the smokestack (might have to
"borrow" that), etc, etc.
  The single entry reminds me of something though... if your module is a
"public place", like a shopping mall, or a monorail station, make sure you put
on more than one corridor to make sure that we'll have enough connections to
attach everything together.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org

I would have put in another door but I didn't want to use up the wall on the
opposite side.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld