 Space / 15801
Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 04:46:35 GMT

I would have but I was doing this over my lunch break and I wanted to get it
posted then and just didn't have time. :)

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
You could give links directly to each picture, those go past the moderation
feature.  Just go into the folder, click on each picture, and then again to
make the picture full-screen, and save the URL.  Then just post them.
In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Well I probably won't make it to Brickfest but I decided to build a Module
for the MoonBase. I just uploaded the pics and it needs to be moderated, so
it should be viewable in a day or two.

I have had an idea to do a space diner for a while and then I saw the
moonbase project and decided to combine the two. Hey Spacemen need to eat
too :).

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld