 Space / 15750
15749  |  15751
Subject:
Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:17:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well I probably won't make it to Brickfest but I decided to build a Module
for the MoonBase. I just uploaded the pics and it needs to be moderated, so
it should be viewable in a day or two.

I have had an idea to do a space diner for a while and then I saw the
moonbase project and decided to combine the two. Hey Spacemen need to eat
too :).

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld