 Space / 15788
Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:20:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:

  The single entry reminds me of something though... if your module is a
"public place", like a shopping mall, or a monorail station, make sure you put
on more than one corridor to make sure that we'll have enough connections to
attach everything together.

It might be good for someone with the resources to build a couple of simple
intersections with four corridors going off.  Maybe with an airlock opening
down onto the planet surface.  Two or three of these would really help give
flexibility to tie everything together.  Of course, this is a much less
exciting module, so I'd only suggest it for someone with the resources to do
this and also make something more fun.

Bruce