 Space / 15810
Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 05:17:56 GMT

Oh it's pretty blatant :).

Jamie

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Is it just me or do I detect a blatant Dr. Strangelove reference in your MOC? ;)

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Well I probably won't make it to Brickfest but I decided to build a Module
for the MoonBase. I just uploaded the pics and it needs to be moderated, so
it should be viewable in a day or two.

I have had an idea to do a space diner for a while and then I saw the
moonbase project and decided to combine the two. Hey Spacemen need to eat
too :).

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld