 Space / 15811
Re: AF-Maelstrom/Deepsnoop MKI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 05:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kirby Warden writes:
Here are two new space MOCs:

My my... TWO very cool MOCs from Kirby! ;-D

The AF-Maelstrom;

This was an experiment in fuslage(sp?) construction and didn't turn out half
bad.

Close, it's "fuselage"... :-)

What really struck me as great, on this MOC, are the front angled wings, and
the engines. Slick Mr. Warden, slick... I wanna see MORE pics!

The Deepsnoop MKI;

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?=22410

It's actually --> http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=22410
Ya just forgot the "f".

This was an experiment to see what I could do with a brown and white color
scheme.  I really like how it turned out.  I've decided that it's a
futuristic exploration "sub" that can withstand the gravity of giant gaseous
planets.

Yah, the colour scheme is good. Again, lovely slanted front. Nice job, overall.

Once again, the pics are sub-par, but they're definately better than some
that I've taken in the past...

Try adding more light, either natural, or from bulbs.

...please let me know what you think.

I did already!

Also, feel free to comment on anything else you see in my folder, some stuff
has has several hundred hits...are images turning up on random Brickshelf
searches, or has that many Lugnetters actually looked?

Heh... Definitely the latter.

-Thanks!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/