 Space / 15797
15796  |  15798
Subject:
AF-Maelstrom/Deepsnoop MKI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 00:22:58 GMT

Here are two new space MOCs:

The AF-Maelstrom;

This was an experiment in fuslage(sp?) construction and didn't turn out half
bad.

The Deepsnoop MKI;

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?=22410

This was an experiment to see what I could do with a brown and white color
scheme.  I really like how it turned out.  I've decided that it's a
futuristic exploration "sub" that can withstand the gravity of giant gaseous
planets.

Once again, the pics are sub-par, but they're definately better than some
that I've taken in the past...

...please let me know what you think.

Also, feel free to comment on anything else you see in my folder, some stuff
has has several hundred hits...are images turning up on random Brickshelf
searches, or has that many Lugnetters actually looked?

-Thanks!