 Space / 15808
Re: New starship finished
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 05:06:23 GMT

Hey Alex,

I really like the new "starship"! It's great how managed to fit that troop
carrier in there. The vertical wings on back of the whole ship are particularly
nice.

BUT... Your old "starship", IMHO, is slightly cooler than your new one. Oh man,
I wish you had better pics. Looks very interesting!

Good luck to ya, on any future endeavours. ;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
Hey all!

Now that I can be an active member again since reconnecting to the Internet,
I took some pics of a ship I recently finished. The design is pretty
straightforward and resembles an earlier ship, now destroyed, the Arthur C.
Clarke (with some familiar names among the crew). It is inspired by cool
yachts and other sea-faring ships I see here in Holland.

It is a longer range transport with a shuttlecraft to land troops. It is no
dropship like those great ones I saw here, built by Mladen and Paul. I am
thinking dropships, though...

As always, all critiques welcome!

New starship: http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/newhope.html
Older starship, blurry pictures: http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/clarke.html