 People / 1289
Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:57:09 GMT

In lugnet.people, Kevin Zwicker writes:
Hello,

I was wondering if any of you had any interesting stories about what
prompted your exit from your Dark Ages. Was there a specific set? Did you
visit someone with a layout? Did you immediatety go on a shopping spree?

It was Halloween of '97 (19 yrs old) and I was at a grocery store
(Superstore) with my significant other looking for the candy aisle.  Instead
we came across the Lego aisle and I decided to take a peek.

Since I'm a castle fan, 6097 Night Lord's Castle caught my eye.  Ended up
walking out of the store with that set (and no candy).  I put it together
that night too!

So since then, I've been spending all my money on Lego... Too much perhaps!

Bryan