 People / 1288
Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:21:08 GMT

rwebb@enohspamaltavista.net wrote in message ...
odds and ends. All the while he expected me to jump in and take over
(so did I) until he realised he'd got to the end.

So there we were, stunned. With nothing to do.
Nothing else seemed quite the thing.

I'm sure you know this, but...  it's also OK to take them apart and build
something else with the pieces! After a while keeping the built models
around the house starts to take up a lot of room, as well :-)

Kevin